Current Career Opportunities
- Selecting, measuring, cutting, and joining appropriate metals to specifications.
- Preparing metals and work surfaces to ensure safe and effective assemblage.
- Interpreting specifications and blueprints accurately.
- Regularly cleaning and inspecting welding equipment and tools.
- Operating fork lift to transport materials to welding worksites.
- Determining correct gas ratios.
- Diagnosing issues and troubleshooting as required.
- 1 year of experience in the field
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- High school diploma or similar.
- A completed apprenticeship or vocational training.
- A relevant certificate from a welding association may be required.
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Sound understanding of welding safety.
- A willingness to learn and work overtime when required.
From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
If you have any questions, please contact us by clicking here.